Mint Pineapple Granita
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup Bhakti Sparkling Tea, flavor of choice (Katalina used Mango Lime Matcha)
- 3 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- ¼ chopped mint
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender and process until smooth and well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a 9×3 dish and transfer to the freezer uncovered. Freeze until the mixture is just set but not frozen completely, about 2½ hours. Rake through mixture with a fork to break up any large chunks and to create a fine grain texture.
- Return to the freezer and rake again when thoroughly set, about 2 hours more. Transfer to a container, cover with a lid and store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Makes 6 cups.
Katalina, of Peas & Peonies, gets inspired by Bhakti’s Sparkling Teas as she plans the perfect brunch picnic.