Pumpkin Spiced Chai
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅔ cup Bhakti unsweetened chai concentrate
- ½ tsp. unsalted grass-fed butter or ghee (we recommend Pure Indian Foods Coffee ++)
- 1 tsp. coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. honey (optional)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional)
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine almond milk, chai concentrate, butter or ghee, coconut butter, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and honey (if using). Stir to combine and bring just to a simmer.
- Remove from heat. For a really frothy beverage pour tea mixture into the container of a blender. Add collagen peptides, if using. Blend until frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy.
This Pumpkin Spice Chai is warm and comforting like your favorite flannel and it’s perfect for chilly days. Courtesy of The Real Food Dietitians.