Vegan Bhakti Waffles
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
3 Tbs Sugar
1 Container So Delicious Dairy Free Raspberry Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt
3/4 Cup sweetened Coconut Milk
1/3 Cup and 4 tablespoons Unsweetened Bhakti Chai
5 Tbs Water
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil (liquid)
Spray Oil for the waffle iron
- Mix all the dry ingredients together well with a whisk. In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together. Combine wet and dry. Leave in the fridge for a few hours.
- Heat waffle iron and spray both surfaces with cooking spray.
- Grab a measuring cup and scoop 1/2 cup of batter then gently fold in fresh blueberries before pouring into waffle iron.
- Cook until the waffle iron’s indicator light shows that cooking is complete, or until no more steam comes out. The finished waffle should be golden brown and crispy.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for as many waffles you wish to make. There is no need to respray your waffle iron after your initial batch.
The perfect comfort food! These delicious Bhakti Waffles are vegan and oh-so-yummy! Courtesy of Vegan Miam.