This granola recipe is shockingly simple to create and is jam packed with flavors you wont be able to resist. Store this in an air tight container or jar for long term use and enjoy with milk, on yogurt, ice cream, or straight out of the jar!
- 4 ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Bhakti Original Chai Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a high powered blender, blend ½ of the oats until they resemble oat flour.
- Combine oat flour, remaining oats, pecans, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine maple syrup, coconut sugar, salt, vanilla, coconut oil and Bhakti and heat until mixture reaches a boil.
- Carefully pour liquid mixture over the oats and nuts and mix well to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment and spread the granola evenly on top.
- Bake for 1 hour total, making sure to remove and flip/mix the granola halfway through.
- Allow to cool before serving.