This banana bread with a hint of chai is going to be your new go-to banana bread recipe! It is the perfect bread for a snack at any time of day.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup lowfat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup mashed bananas
- 2 tablespoons Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons Milk
1. In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl mix sugar, cream cheese, and eggs until light and fluffy.
3. Mix mashed bananas, milk, and Chai into cream cheese mixture. Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
5. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F(175 degrees C) oven for 60 minutes.
6. Cool on rack. Remove from pan after 10 minutes. Enjoy!