Try this delicious chai bundt cake as a dessert or a sweet way to start your morning paired with our Ready to Drink Chai Cold Brew.
For the cake…
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 box of Golden Butter Cake mix (your choice of brand)
- 1 (3.5oz) pkg. vanilla Instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Bhakti Chai Original Concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk (or water depending on preference)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the glaze…
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Bhakti Chai Concentrate
Mix and boil 2-3 minutes
1. Grease and Flour Bundt Pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
3. Crumble pecans on bottom of pan.
4. Mix cake and pudding mixes together.
5. Add Bhakti Chai, milk (or water), and oil. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
6. Mix approximately 2 minutes until incorporated- try not to over mix.
7. Pour into prepared pan and bake until a tester comes out clean- about 50-60 minutes.
8. Remove cake from oven and prepare glaze.
9. Insert a wooden skewer and poke holes evenly in cake.
10. Pour hot glaze over cake. Cool and remove from pan- Voila!
Note: feel free to add frosting to the cake for added sweetness.