Delicious, savory dish created by Amanda of CravingThirty!
Yields: 6 servings /// Time: 45 minutes
1. Heat pan over high heat until hot.
2. Add onions and garlic. Stir occasionally.
3. When onions start to stick to the pan and become fragrant, add half a bottle of Bhakti Chai, curry powder, okra, carrots and lime juice. Stir well.
4. Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add remaining ingredients.
5. Cook for another 10 minutes or until vegetables reach your desired consistency.
6. Adjust seasonings if necessary. I added some chili powder for extra heat. Serve warm over your favorite grain and enjoy!