Inspired by a recipe from Layakari Yoga
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- ½ cup Milk/Dairy of your choice
- 2 Tbsp rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey, to taste
- Pinch of salt (trust us)
1. The night before peel a banana, break it in half and put it in the freezer (in a bag).
2. The night before combine oats, chia seeds and milk in a bowl or jar, give it a stir and place covered in the fridge overnight.
3. When you’re ready to make your smoothie, in a blender add the Bhakti Chai, cold chia/oat mixture, frozen banana and remaining ingredients.
4. Blend until smooth and creamy.