Makes 7 cups. Cook Time 23 minutes. Prep time 5 minutes.
- 1/3 cup Bhakti Chai Concentrate (Original or Decaf is recommended)
- 1 cup broth or water
- 1 (14-oz) can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups jasmine or basmati rice
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup chopped, roasted, salted pistachios
1. Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan.
2. Stir in rice. Cover, reduce heate and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
4. Toss gently with mangoes and pistachios. Enjoy!