Enjoy this delicious breakfast recipe made with your choice of Bhakti Chai and oatmeal, topped with a dollop of yogurt and chocolate chips!
A huge thanks to Alex Gardner of Elovation Design for creating this recipe and sharing it with us!
- 1/2 cup Bhakti Chai of your choice
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure honey
- Dollop of yogurt
- Chocolate chips for topping
- In a small saucepan over high heat bring the Bhakti Chai to a boil.
- Add in the oats and lower the heat to medium, cooking the oats for 3 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in cinnamon.
- Let the oatmeal sit covered for 2 minutes before stirring in honey.
- Top with a drizzle of honey, dollop of yogurt and chocolate chips.Enjoy.