This recipe is a great way to spice up your morning routine. In addition to pancake batter, try adding Bhakti concentrate to muffin and cake mixtures.
1. Beat egg until fluffy, adding in milk, melted margarine and chai.
2. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add about 1/4 cup batter to a heated, oiled griddle, and spread it out with a spoon.
4. When bubbles begin to appear on one side, flip and cook for approximately the same time.
5. Drizzle with warm maple syrup and serve with fresh raspberries.