This recipe is a great way to spice up your morning routine. In addition to pancake batter, try adding Bhakti concentrate to muffin and cake mixtures.
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 T margarine, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 T sugar
- 3 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Bhakti Chai concentrate
1. Beat egg until fluffy, adding in milk, melted margarine and chai.
2. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add about 1/4 cup batter to a heated, oiled griddle, and spread it out with a spoon.
4. When bubbles begin to appear on one side, flip and cook for approximately the same time.
5. Drizzle with warm maple syrup and serve with fresh raspberries.