Submitted by uber fan Tessa Kienow, this Bhakti Chai Pear Butter is to die for! Perfect on toast for breakfast or with cheese & crackers for happy hour. “This recipe really could not be easier or more yummy,” she says. “I originally strained the skins from the butter, but decided I liked the texture better with them in, so I just added them back in for a heartier butter. Enjoy!”
1. Remove the seeds and stems from the pears cube up the “meat”.
2. Place into the crock pot. Cover with 1 cup of Bhakti Chai Concentrate and distribute the sugar over the top or pears and liquid.
3. Turn on your crock pot to low and cook for 12-14 hours.
4. Allow to cool and mash with a potato masher
5. Strain through mesh strainer and put into airtight container.