Chai Spiced Berry Crisp
This delicious berry crisp has no added sugar and makes a delicious spiced summer treat!
- 3 ½ cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup Bhakti unsweetened concentrate
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 cup of your favorite granola, ground in a food processor and extra for topping ice cream for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine berries, chai concentrate and arrowroot powder in a mixing bowl.
- Pour berry mixture into an 8x8 baking dish and cover with ground granola.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until fruit is bubbling and granola topping is lightly
- Serve warm with extra granola and ice cream as topping.