Serve this delicious Chai Late Biscotti along side your favorite Ready-to-Drink Bhakti Chai in the morning for the perfect start to your day!
Recipe adapted from http://carriesexperimentalkitchen.blogspot.com
- 2 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 c. Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp. Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- 3 Eggs
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until well blended.
2 In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla.
3. In a small cup, mix together the Bhakti Chai and the egg mixture.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix well until all of the ingredients have been incorporated.
5. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until the dough is no longer sticky, then form into a 12” long log shape and flatten down so that it is no higher than 1”.
6. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, add the dough and bake at 325° F for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let cool, then slice diagonally into ½ “ slices and put them back on the baking sheet.
8. Bake an additional 10 minutes per side and remove from oven.
9. Bake an additional 10 minutes per side and remove from oven.
10. Let cool and allow to harden before serving. Makes 2 dz.