1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan. Combine the dry ingredients (oatmeal through sugar) in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
3. Add the chai, milk, applesauce, vinegar, extracts, and all but 2 tablespoons of the coconut.
4. Mix well, and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle with the reserved coconut and bake for about 25 minutes, or until a tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Cooking time (duration): 30 minutes