Our friends over at Good Karma Cafe make these amazing Quinoa bowls with Bhakti concentrate and apple cider. If you can’t visit them personally in Manitou Springs, CO check out the recipe and try it at home!
- 4 cups multi colored quinoa
- 6 cups organic apple cider
- 2 cups Bhakti Chai Original concentrate
- 1/2 apple, chopped
- Handful of raisins and candied walnuts
- Ground cinnamon
- Milk or non-dairy of your choice
1. Put all ingredients in a rice cooker on “white rice” setting. When finished cooking, lay out on a sheet pan and fluff with a fork.
2. To assemble the bowl, place 1 cup of cooked quinoa in bowl and top with chopped apple, raisins and candied walnuts. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and serve with steamed milk of your choice.
Note: Good Karma also makes a Butternut Squash Quinoa Bowl with the same Bhakti Quinoa recipe and adds in a bit of fresh spinach. Top with carmelized onions, cooked and cubed butternut squash or sweet potato, dried cranberries, toasted walnuts. They also top it with an over-easy egg upon customers request! YUM!