Dessert for breakfast? No need to feel guilty with this vanilla banana chai shake. Inspired by a recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie.
Makes one serving
- 1 very-ripe frozen banana
- ½ cup milk of choice (or less, for a thicker shake)*
- ½ cup Bhakti Concentrate*
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Raspberries for toppings
Options: Add sweetener if desired – maybe a scoop of coconut milk ice cream!
* Instead of Bhakti Concentrate and milk/dairy, just add 1 cup of your favorite Bhakti ready-to-drink!
1. Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth. Enjoy!