Adaptogen Chai Latte
This latte is exceptionally simple to make plus full of nutrients, healthy fat and protein. The addition of adaptogens gives this latte an extra boost of stress and inflammation-fighting herbs.
- 1 cup unsweetened Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon rhodiola powder
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon collagen
- cinnamon for topping, optional
- In a small sauce pan, warm chai and dairy free milk.
- Once hot but not boiling, transfer for a blender.
- Add maca, rhodiola, MCT oil and collagen and blend until well combined and frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug and top with cinnamon.