These delicious Chai Peach Popsicles were made for the summer. With only 3 ingredients and very little preparation, you can have these ready in no time for a quick and easy guilt-free treat!
- 1 cup Original Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk of choice
- 2 peaches, sliced
- Combine chai and nut milk and mix until well combined.
- Carefully pour mixture into a popsicle mold until each mold is about 3/4ths of the way full.
- Add peach slices to each mold until full.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.