Looking for a simple Valentines Day recipe chocolate recipe with only 3 ingredients? These Chocolate Chai Truffles are exploding with flavor will impress any valentine!
- ½ cup Bhakti Original Chai
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 14oz dark chocolate
- Break half of the chocolate into pieces and place in a heat safe bowl.
- In a small saucepan, warm chai and cashew milk until hot but not boiling.
- Pour hot chai over chocolate and stir until mixed well.
- Place melted chocolate chai mixture in the fridge while you prepare the rest of the chocolate.
- Once chilled, the mixture should be soft but not watery, almost like a mousse. If too thin, add more chocolate.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat or over a double boiler.
- Pour a bottom layer of chocolate into a heart mold and cover the sides of the mold with chocolate for the sides.
- Place in the fridge for a few minutes to harden.
- Remove from the fridge and add the chocolate chai mixture to each mold, followed by more plain melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to cool before removing from the mold.