Looking for a delicious holiday breakfast? Look no further than these grain-free chai muffins! They are gluten, dairy and grain-free so you can indulge in these guilt-free!
- 2 cups cassava flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup dairy free plain yogurt (preferably thick, we used Coyo)
- 1 ½ cup Bhakti Unsweetened Chai Concentrate or Original for a slightly sweeter muffin
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with 10-12 muffin cups.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour into muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean.