These donuts are all of the best flavors of fall wrapped into one. These grain, gluten and dairy free donuts are packed with healthy nutrients and fats for a guilt-free fall treat!
Makes 12 donuts.
For the Donuts...
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Original Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup melted ghee
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Extra fat such as coconut oil or ghee for greasing the donut pan.
For the Glaze...
- 6 tablespoons coconut butter
- 6 tablespoons Original Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all donut ingredients in a high powered blender, starting on low and gradually working your way up to high until mixture is fully combined.
- Grease a donut pan with ghee or other cooking fat of choice.
- Pour mixture 3/4th of the way into each mold and bake for 20 minutes until slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the donuts bake, prepare the glaze.
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow bowl with a fork.
- When the donuts are don’t baking, remove them from the mold and allow them to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, gently dip each donut into the glaze.
- Garnish with pumpkin spice, optional.