Pumpkin Chai Donuts
These donuts are all of the best flavors of fall wrapped into one. These grain, gluten and dairy free donuts are packed with healthy nutrients and fats for a guilt-free fall treat!
Makes 12 donuts.
For the Donuts...
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Original Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup melted ghee
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Extra fat such as coconut oil or ghee for greasing the donut pan.
For the Glaze...
- 6 tablespoons coconut butter
- 6 tablespoons Original Bhakti Chai Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all donut ingredients in a high powered blender, starting on low and gradually working your way up to high until mixture is fully combined.
- Grease a donut pan with ghee or other cooking fat of choice.
- Pour mixture 3/4th of the way into each mold and bake for 20 minutes until slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the donuts bake, prepare the glaze.
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow bowl with a fork.
- When the donuts are don’t baking, remove them from the mold and allow them to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, gently dip each donut into the glaze.
- Garnish with pumpkin spice, optional.