While some may say there’s nothing better than a Pumpkin Spice Latte, we can confidently say that making it with Chai makes everyone’s favorite fall beverage even better.
- 8oz Bhakti Unsweetened Chai
- 8oz nut milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- sweetener of choice (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat on medium, whisking occasionally to make sure all ingredients become fully blended.
2. Remove from heat just before boiling and pour into your favorite mug.
3. For a frothier latte, after heating, add ingredients to a blender and blend on medium low until frothy.